- 6 boiled eggs
- 4 celery sticks
- 2 whole cauliflower
- 1/2 cup green onion
- 1 cup mayo (or vegan mayo)
- 2 large dill pickle
- 1 tbsp yellow mustard
- 1 tablespoon of sour cream or greek yogurt or vegan plain yogurt of choice
- Salt and pepper to taste
- Sprinkle of Stevia
- Paprika and Cayenne pepper on the top
- Ma likes to add tomato and cucumber
You can also use ranch spice or dill, more or less celery.
- Cut cauliflower into bite sized pieces and boil for 8-10 mins until tender but still has a bite to it. Drain and set aside.
- In a separate bowl, add your dressing ingredients (the rest of your ingredients). Mix until the dressing is combined
- Add dressing into cauliflower and mix!
- Refrigerate for 3-4 hrs until combined, and enjoy!
You will Crave this after you have it the first time ! Its so easy and so delicious